4 Payments I-Unipay Hub is a payment services hub able to offer any kind of Euro and currency payment services available in a Bank in one only solution.
4 Payments I-Unipay Hub is able to operate regardless of:
- the instrument (MT103, BIR, SEPA SCT, SEPA SDD, Transfer with tax relief, Money remittances, etc.)
- the requesting channel (omni-channel product)
- the scope of application (domestic or cross-border)
- the operating characteristics (urgent or ordinary, significant amount or not, intragroup transfers or toward other Bank)
- exchange formalisms (SWIFT FIN MT, SEPA SCT XML ISO20022, CBI2 XML, API, etc.)
- clearing circuits (SWIFT network, ACH, intragroup circuit, etc.)
- settlement mode (correspondent accounts, EBA, TARGET2, or other system)
- the cut-offs of the various systems (cut-off D + 0, BIR, D + 1, overnight cycles, etc.).
All payment services are accessible through APIs, which have been developed in the most widespread interface protocols (from the legacy to the open ones), according to a flexible and SOA-compliant application architecture model.
UniPay is the only Italian solution certified by SWIFT with the Payments label.
This recognition has been obtained and reconfirmed over the years (from 2015 onwards), each time ratifying the conformity of the product with the subsequent progress of the SWIFT Standard Release
This is accompanied by the ductility of a platform operating according to the omni-channel paradigm (same product for different channels), which is able to speed up the time-to-market, and at the same time ensure reliability and compliance, even for the treatment of very high volumes of transactions.
The solution is equipped with a robust and detailed diagnostic component, which allows to intercept in advance and manage all the formal and substantial inconsistencies present in the requests, relegating the rate of interbank gap to 0%.
In fact, it implements and replicates all the Rulebook controls and the additional requirements required by the various ACHs that interface.
It is installed at major banks, holding institutions and second-tier banks, exactly as if it were an ACH, disaggregating, sorting and recompiling payment flows, based on the characteristics of the sender/receiver.
It can interact with different commercial ACHs at the same time and receives/delivers the flows exchanged with the banks of the same group through a circuit inside the system, without using the interbank networks.
The solution includes the following main features:
- Unified management of payments and collections
- Certified for over one million daily transactions
- Omni-channel support (Teller, Internet, CBI, Others), multi-currency, multi-language and multi-bank
- Overcoming the ‘silos’ approach and the use of non-standard integrations
- Parameterizable workflow engine
- Multi competing Batch and Online Processes
- For single parallelizable channel (Input/Output)
- Diagnostics services of incoming flows (total or partial discard, based on the results of controls)
- Production and submission of result flows
- High parameterization capability (Cut-Off, Channels, Routing rules, etc.)
- Clearing engine driven by user rules
- Automatic monitoring and balancing tools
- Automatic Compliance Management (Black-List, FATF – GAFI, Embargo)
- Automatic management ‘Our Expenses’ and ‘Repair Expenses’
- Automatic reconciliation
- Guided tools for Investigation and Exception Handling (Recall, Return and Reject)
- Permanent Orders, CBI-CBI2 Bills, Future Transfers, Immigrant Remittances, Building Renovation Transfers, Value date Adjustments
- MT2xx Management – Financial Institution Transfers
- Bills of Multiple Transfers
- Automatic Payment Settlements of incoming transfers from foreign countries
- Automatic processing of incoming transfers with on-line accreditation on the beneficiary’s account
- Automatic feeding of:
- SSI – Standard Settlement Instruction
- Directory reachability and subscription to the different Services
- Automatic balancing of transactions and messages (detailed by single feed channel).
- Reduction of management costs
- Reduction of operational risks by avoiding manual interventions
- Faster time-to-market for new payment products (product creation)
- Improvement of data analysis and cross-selling: thanks to the aggregation of data from several different sources
- Flexibility to deal effectively:
- ever-changing protocols and market standards
- regulatory adjustments and updates
- Increase in the volume of transactions and the STP rate
The solution is based on the following characteristics
- Architecture: SOA
- Presentation: Java, HTLM, Java Script, XSLT, React-JS
- Standard Core: Cobol, CICS, DB2
- Interbank Formats: ISO 20022 XML, ISO 8583, FIN MT, RNI, XML Path, Other
- Integration mode: WMQ, CICS to CICS, Web Service, FTP, Thema Space, Fileact
- Direct connection to:
- SAA (SWIFT Alliance Access)
- Interbank networks: SIAnet, SWIFTnet, ACH commercial