Banca Carige Group is still upping the ante: after the successfully taken-over of Cassa di Risparmio di Savona, the Informative System has reached another goal in the last weekend, thanks to the acquiring of Cassa di Risparmio di Carrara.
That way, the project leading to the incorporation of Cassa di Risparmio di Savona and Cassa di Risparmio di Carrara in Banca Carige Ltd, is fully delivered according the planned period.
These project milestones were thoroughly met:
- Renumbering of branches
- Renumbering of CIC for banks and customers
- Renumbering of currency accounts and current accounts
- Renumbering of log id for transactions / account entries / other data.
- The full gamut of accounts and account entries, regardless the historical depth, was migrated
- The full gamut of accounts and account entries, kept by the acquired bank, was marked as expired
- The custom conditions, as the waived ones, were migrated via the recoding of the contractual frame
- The standard conditions weren’t migrated, as they will be replaced by the acquiring bank’s ones
- Settlement instructions, related to the closure of balance of the acquired bank, were accounted
- Settlement instructions, related to the opening of balance of the acquiring bank, were accounted
- Data migration was performed from roughly 80 tables
The technical migration of CRSavona and CRCarrara occurred respectively on Saturday November 21th and Saturday December 12th.
The activities were managed in 8 hour time, and the time frames spent in the system and in the human intervention from the bank, were the following:
- Roughly 40%, for running the programs
- Roughly 60%, for verifying the reconciliation of the settlement, whether in the application’s ledger as well as in the General Ledger.